Dunrobin / Skelbo / Dornoch
- Dunrobin Castle and Gardens with fantastic views over the Moray Firth, fabulous herbaceos borders, falconry depending on times and season, museum of priceless collections
- Drive along the enchanting Skelbo coastline of Loch Fleet, complete with Viking castle ruin, possible sightings of seals, Shetland ponies and Highland cattle.
- Medieval Dornoch: Cathedral, luxury Scottish woollens in the Jail Shop or at Kingcraig, choice of good eateries, hot chocolate to die for, an exciting look round the Historylinks Museum – a lovely welcome wherever you go!
- Followed by two alternatives:
- EITHER walking along the fantastic sandy beach at Dornoch OR
- Visit to Glenmorangie Distillery in Tain – ticket includes tasting